North Central Bank is pleased to announce that we will be undergoing a major computer system upgrade on June 16. We are excited about these changes! Our new system will enable us to focus even more on helping valued customers, like you. It will provide additional enhancements, efficiencies, and new product and service offerings for all our customers.
It is important to us that this transition be a smooth one for you. Below are just a few of the changes that will take place. Please be sure to review each of the following areas for an in-depth description of how these services will be changing and what you need to do to prepare for the system upgrade.
Details can be found below, or please feel free to contact one of our staff members in Hennepin or Ladd with any questions that you may have. We appreciate your patience through these changes and we value your trust and confidence!
System Upgrade Changes - What You Need To Know...
- Online Banking and Mobile Banking will not be available from June 15 until June 19.
- Follow these steps to log in during the afternoon of June 19 or after:
- Enter your current user ID to log in to Online Banking through our website (www.ncb-ebanc.com).
- You will be prompted for a security code. Your security code will be your current user ID and last four digits of your Social Security number. For example - if your user ID is jdoe and the last four digits of your SSN are 1234, the security code should be jdoe1234.
- The system will prompt you to establish new login credentials that you will use to log in going forward. You will need to complete the remaining screen prompts to finish your enrollment into the new system.
- IMPORTANT! After the conversion to the new Online Banking system, you will no longer be able to see or retrieve your transaction history prior to June 16. Please log in before June 16 to print off any history or statements that you may need.
- Recurring transfers will not be carried over to the new system.
- Text banking will be discontinued effective June 15.
- Bill Pay will not be available from June 9 until June 19.
- Bill Pay will be locked down during this time for any changes, but existing scheduled payments/items will still be processed.
- Any payments scheduled to "Send On" June 16 will be sent out on June 19 when the new system goes live. If this delay is an issue for a payment you have scheduled to "Send On" June 16, please delete your Bill Pay transaction prior to June 9 and make other arrangements to satisfy the payment.
- Payee information, scheduled payments and 6 months of payment history will be converted to the new Bill Pay system. However, we still recommend that you print off all payee information prior to June 9 to have a backup record if needed.
- Everyone will receive a paper statement for all deposit accounts, effective with the June 15 cutoff from our old system.
- If you utilize Online Banking to view your statements, you will need to print or save them to your computer before June 15. Online Banking statements prior to our conversion date will not be available on the new Online Banking system. All Online Banking statements from June 16 forward will be available for viewing/printing through the new system.
Balance inquires may not be available until June 19.
- ALL Debit, ATM and HSA cards will be re-issued. Your current orange Mastercard Debit card will be replaced with a new beige metallic Mastercard Debit card. Continue to use your orange Debit card through June 14. Your new beige metallic Debit card will be ready for use on June 15, at which time your orange card will no longer work. Watch your mail for your new card and PIN, which will be mailed separately the week of May 29.
- The new Debit cards will need to be activated. You can activate your Debit card by using it with your new PIN during any point-of-sale transaction, or you may call the bank to activate it on or after June 15.
- North Central Bank ATMs will not be available on June 15.